- Dienstverband: Vast
- Start: per direct
- Salaris: +/- €60K
Gezocht met spoed!
As part of continuous growth and development of our European organization we are now looking for an experienced and talented:
AIR GATEWAY MANAGER Schiphol
Op Werving en Selectie basis (direct een contract)!
The Gateway Manager AIR is directly responsible for the management of service execution, growth, financial responsibility and personnel development for the Amsterdam Gateway department (import and export).
The objective of the role is to strategically develop and lead a best in class air freight team in a major gateway city.
The Gateway Manager has direct accountability for collaborating with customers and the Company network to identify and drive competitive solutions based on customer demand.
What will you be doing?
Expand Gateway product offering.
Increase air revenues.
Coordinate with other European branches and global gateways.
Manage local air carrier relationships.
Support sales and marketing business development requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Airfreight Gateway environment, selling and developing air cargo
- 2-3 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Decisive & Action oriented.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- Additional European languages are an asset.