Google Geocoding API error: You are over your quota.
- Dienstverband: Vast
- Start: in overleg
- Salaris: Volgens inschaling
Gezocht met spoed!
Key Job Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Specialist is to ensure that the customer requirements are met, delivering an outstanding customer experience day in day out. You act as key contact for allocated customers and as a first contact point for customer claims for notification and reception of claims and respective document collection.
Participates in joint Sales visits if necessary;
Accepts all orders (from customer or overseas office) and processes them for handover to Operations and Finance (billing);
Proactively informs customer on shipment status, exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solution;
Provides spot quotations;
Performs up- and cross-selling (inbound calls) for existing customers and passes on leads to Sales;
Takes and handles customer inquiries, e.g. Track and Trace;
Creates customer reports and/or reviews reports (generated by other party) and sends them to the customer;
Acts as first contact point for customer claims; supports customer in notification and reception of claims, provides FTN claims documents, collects required documents from claimant and hands over to specialized claims handlers when documents are complete;
Takes and processes customer feedback and asks for CS related feedback (e.g. follow-up on complaint handling, customer hyper care);
Collaborates closely with Operations and other departments for smooth handling of shipments and continuous updates;
Escalates issues (operational incidents, customer complaints), if required.
A fulltime, challenging position within an international environment. A gross yearly salary in line with market conditions, including holiday allowance
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- Deep knowledge of forwarding business, preferable both Air Freight and Ocean Freight and business systems;
- Excellent communication (both written and verbally) and interpersonal skills, allowing you to influence, inspire, build relationships and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Strong organization skills, a commercial attitude, ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure;
- Good knowledge of CS processes and systems
- Proven track record in a customer facing role;
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs in a pleasant and friendly manner;
- Ability to empathize with customers to understand exactly what the customer requires;
- Fluent knowledge both written and verbally of English, Dutch and preferably another language.