- Dienstverband: Full-time
- Start: per direct
- Salaris: € 4000 - € 5000
Gezocht met spoed!
The Finance Assistant/Manager reports to the Managing Director and will be responsible for running the Amsterdam finance function, providing timely and accurate data with various accounts oriented tasks.
The Finance Assistant/Manager is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
Supporting the Managing Director
- Preparing Monthly reporting pack (including P&L, Balance Sheet, Commentary)
- Managing Working Capital
- Carrying out monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including Bank reconciliation
- Assisting in year-end audit process and annual budget
- Cash flow forecasting
- Maintaining company Fixed Asset register, including posting monthly depreciation
- Processing monthly payroll
- Performing intercompany debtor and creditors reconciliation/clearing
- Managing Credit Control process
- Maintaining Accounts Payable process
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an account’s role
- Excellent knowledge of credit control process
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills desirable. Intermediate skills essential.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- High attention to detail and strong planning and organising skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment