- Dienstverband: Full-time
- Start: per direct
- Salaris: In overleg
Gezocht met spoed!
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the commercialization and development of the intermodal (road/rail/sea) activities within the Netherlands. You will be a key contributor to the organization’s intermodal and transport strategy.
In agreement with the Manager Special Cargo Sales you will be in charge of all Import & Export intermodal activities. You will be responsible for the company’s transport strategy, which will require you to liaise and consult with Head-Office & other members of the commercial management team to ensure the strategy fits with the company’s aims and ambitions.
As an Intermodal Manager you work closely with other members of the commercial management team, various Trade Managers and the Director of Intermodal Logistic Services for the Benelux. It will be your joint responsibility to ensure best practice as well as achieving both budgetary and time targets set by the company.
Developing a career within intermodal management provides a great opportunity to work in a client and supplier facing role. The Intermodal Manager is expected to maintain excellent client relationships as well as building strong links with suppliers (inland container terminals) and ensuring the best intermodal coverage for the customers.
- You have a postgraduate degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in shipping or a specific logistic business.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You know your way in the shipping environment
- You are output driven, goal oriented, embrace new ideas, constantly seeking opportunities and taking initiatives.
- You are well presented and business like with a client focus and external orientation.
- Your ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment, interpersonal and communication skills is key to interact efficiently with the various internal and external stakeholders
- You display a sense of urgency, are creative and persistent in reaching the agreed targets