- Dienstverband: Vast
- Start: in overleg
- Salaris: in overleg
Gezocht met spoed!
IT Project Specialist Schiphol FT.
The Company is an international air and sea freight forwarder. Our team’s talent and the desire to improve is the strength of our organization. Our people are given the time and the space to develop and implement new ideas.
In our EMEIA Information System(s) Department, located at the EMEIA Regional Headquarters office on Schiphol, we have a position available as IT Project Specialist.
As a IT Project Specialist, you are responsible for the delivery of the IT infrastructure projects and small change projects in line with the agreed timelines, budget, quality and scope to support the business and IT benefits and strategy.
You will manage the project team and daily running of the project activities.
You ensure an up-to-date and accurate IT asset inventory within our standards / tools.
You coordinate the renewal of the equipment for end users including peripherals (e.g. screens, headsets) and mobile devices.
You will be reporting to the Manager IT
You don’t wait to be told what to do but take initiative.
You want to improve yourself every single day. Your skills make you capable of building efficient and effective processes. Being stress-proof
and having a good sense of humor makes you a perfect fit for our team. We would like you to bring a Bachelor in Information Technology.
An amazing position in a place where your ideas are heard, where you really can grow and learn in a fast-growing, international company.
Being part of a fun, professional and truly ambitious team.
Het checken van de referentie/loopbaan is onderdeel van de sollicitatie procedure.
WerkCentrale Nederland is een dynamische uitzendorganisatie resp. Werving en Selectie bureau te Schiphol en Rotterdam, welke zich heeft gespecialiseerd in het bemiddelen van personeel in de transport en logistieke sector. Wij zoeken ambitieuze starters tot ervaren specialisten in dit geval een Expediteur Luchtvracht Schiphol.
- Bachelor level in Information technology , Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3+ project management or coordinator experience
- Strong knowledge and skills on Software and Hardware installations;
- You are an excellent communicator with interpersonal skills, allowing you to influence, inspire, build relationships and negotiate with people at all levels and with internal stakeholders;
- Attention to detail, organized and desire for continuous improvement and finding innovative solutions
- Fluent knowledge both written and verbally of English, Dutch and preferably another language.