- Dienstverband: Full-time
- Start: per direct
- Salaris: hoger dan marktconform
Gezocht met spoed!
THE COMPANY Transport & Brokerage B.V. is a subsidiary of THE COMPANY Logistics and provides worldwide freight forwarding services that can help increase supply chain efficiency and drive down costs.
For our EMEIA Marketing Department, located in the EMEIA regional headquarters office nearby Schiphol, we are looking for a creative, organized and results-oriented Marketing Advisor starting September 1st, 2019.
What is the opportunity?
Under limited supervision, develops and executes online marketing strategy for regional initiatives. Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to complex matters and projects. Provides specialist-level analysis in one or more marketing disciplines. The marketing advisor recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending.
The Marketing advisor is a strong influencer with a global mind-set with a background in online marketing or experience in go-to-market in a matrix organizational structure.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Work alongside other marketers in Europe and U.S. to help distribute content that educates our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Collaborate with marketing team members in the U.S. to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Fluent English (additional languages are a significant plus)
What are we looking for Marketing Advisor?
For this position, we are looking for a skilled all round marketing advisor to ensure THE COMPANY Logistics brand is maintained, promoted and consistent through all marketing channels in line with Corporate Brand and Marketing guidelines.
What you will get in return:
A challenging full time position with little supervision to use your skills to the max;
A temporary contract with the opportunity to a permanent employment agreement;
A market-based salary including a performance-based yearly bonus;
Social and friendly colleagues worldwide;
The possibility to develop yourself and follow internal training courses;
Het checken van de referentie/loopbaan is onderdeel van de sollicitatie procedure.
WerkCentrale Nederland is een dynamische uitzendorganisatie resp. Werving en Selectie bureau te Schiphol en Rotterdam, welke zich heeft gespecialiseerd in het bemiddelen van personeel in de transport en logistieke sector. Wij zoeken ambitieuze starters tot ervaren specialisten in dit geval een Marketing Advisor Schiphol.
- A bachelor's degree/equivalent in Marketing, Journalism or related business discipline.
- Five (5) years’ experience in marketing, advertising, online marketing or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the broad application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in marketing, project management and information analysis.
- Strong human relations and communication/presentation skills.
- Advanced organizational, quantitative and analytical skills, including experience in database marketing.
- Experience leading complex initiatives in an international environment.
- Customer-focused orientation.