- Dienstverband: Vast
- Start: per direct
- Salaris: Conform bedrijfsafspraak
Gezocht met spoed!
Every day we deliver our expertise in: air and sea freight transport, customs, trade and customs advice and other value-added services.
You, with the team, evaluate incoming requests from clients and our branch network to ensure they are complete, clear, viable opportunities, and fit with the customer profile requirements. You work with the sales representatives, our Global network and, if necessary, the client to discover and assess business requirements and critical buying criteria. You oversee the timelines and make sure all involved parties submit their input on time. You facilitate conference calls between the various teams when needed. You provide summaries to the sales team and you evaluate the final response before it is submitted to the customer.
What does the company offer you?
A challenging full time position;
Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization with a 'start-up' environment;
A fun, positive, and open atmosphere which encourages creative thinking;
Competitive monthly salary;
Extensive training opportunities to move your career forward.
Het checken van de referentie/loopbaan is onderdeel van de sollicitatie procedure.
WerkCentrale Nederland is een dynamische uitzendorganisatie resp. Werving en Selectie bureau te Schiphol en Rotterdam, welke zich heeft gespecialiseerd in het bemiddelen van personeel in de transport en logistieke sector. Wij zoeken ambitieuze starters tot ervaren specialisten in dit geval een Tender Management Support Schiphol.
- MBO or equivalent in Finance, Business, Accounting or Supply chain;
- 1-2 years industry experience within Global Freight Forwarding (Air & Ocean) is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is a must;
- Up to date knowledge of the logistics (Global Freight Forwarding) industry is preferred;
- Proven ability to create and coordinate comprehensive proposals;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically:
- Detail oriented and inquisitive;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, other European languages are a plus