The AIR Operations Associate drive Air growth and profitability in the Site by translating global strategy and initiatives into Site Product, Carrier and Performance plans and ensure this is being executed and provide support with expertise and guidance. Responsible for delivering a superior Customer experience to customers and the execution of all operations tasks on time and on plan to support our Customers success within the Air product.
Direct Reponsibility of the AIR Operations Associate:
• The AIR Operations Associate is responsible for planning and executing operational activities related to Air Operations and will involve all the file management and operations activities.
• The incumbent must act as the owner of the job file and will also be responsible for creating and updating of shipping documents, milestones and customer invoices in the system. This role will need close coordination with customers,
customer care team, pricing team and all other relevant stakeholders to ensure that best in class service is given to our customers.
Indirect Responsibility of the AIR Operations Associate:
• Identify and share market trends, opportunities and customer needs
• Support the execution of global initiatives and strategy within the Country, the Area & the Global Network
Carrier and Customer Relationship Management / Procurement:
• Support the Area function in maintaining carrier relations
• Actively support & build strong relationships with customers
• Own customer experience
Critical competencies of the AIR Operations Associate:
• Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to communicate in a confident manner
• Drive for results