(Junior/medior) Customer Employee (fulltime, 40 hours/5 days per week, standard office hours 0900-1730)
In this challenging role, you will be part of the Business Intelligence (BI) & Solutions Netherlands Department, deploying your analytical- and technical skillset to aid in ensuring customer satisfaction and strengthen the customer relationship, with a strong emphasize on Data Quality and Operational Excellence.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as a Customer Employee:
• You’ll assist and manage technical requests from the customer and take care of any technical issues.
• You will gather and analyze data and metrics to evaluate and report on current operations and processes, for the sake of process improvement opportunities.
• Write, enhance and/or update operational and/or functional instructions/specifications for the involved Transport Management Systems (TMS) and/or Business Solution systems.
• Create (Internal) Control Reports (as a tool) with the emphasis on improving DQ-Data Quality.
• Create (External) Customer/Standard Reporting with the emphasis on flow tracking/KPI monitoring.
• Manage and configure account/access creations and provide support where needed.
• Manage and configure system parameters (such as XMLDOS, TMS settings) where needed.
• Train/Present the teams in-charge of DQ-Data Quality on how to improve their quality of data based on your (internal) control reporting.
• Train/Present our customers/internal teams on Business Solutions and provide level-1 support.
• Create, manage, update and enhance BI-Cognos Reports and KPI monitoring tools.
• Create and/or maintain proper documentation on customer profiles on the CBS scope (traffic analysis)
• Monitor our EDI (Electronic Data Interface) flows and work on continuous improvement in that area.
• Write requirements for new EDI flows.
• Submit change/improvement requests in our technical SMILE ticketing platform and manage the speed of action according to the level of escalation.
Education and competencies related to the Customer Employee:
• Relevant Bachelor and/or Master degree.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar job function.
• Strong analytical skills and technical affinity due to the usage of numerous technical software.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate on different levels.
• Being a great team-player with a positive mindset.
• Fluent in both the Dutch and English language.
• Being comfortable in communicating with internal/external customers in your day-to-day operation.
• Good knowledge of the MS-Office/Office 365 tools.
• Taking initiative and inspire others with enthusiasm.
• Being well-organized, structured and methodical in your work approach and mindset.
• Any knowledge on project management and/or project tools are considered a pre.
• Accurate, pro-active, hands-on and problem-solving attitude.
This Company offers you a challenging and international working environment, where innovation, initiative, flexibility and freedom to succeed are some of the key drivers within the group.