(Junior/medior) Customer Employee (fulltime, 40 hours/5 days per week, standard office hours 0900-1730)
In this challenging role, you will be part of the Business Intelligence (BI) & Solutions Netherlands Department, deploying your analytical- and technical skillset to aid in ensuring customer satisfaction and strengthen the customer relationship, with a strong emphasize on Data Quality and Operational Excellence.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as a Customer Employee:
• You’ll assist and manage technical requests from the customer and take care of any technical issues.
• You will gather and analyze data and metrics to evaluate and report on current operations and processes, for the sake of process improvement opportunities.
• Write, enhance and/or update operational and/or functional instructions/specifications for the involved Transport Management Systems (TMS) and/or Business Solution systems.
• Create (Internal) Control Reports (as a tool) with the emphasis on improving DQ-Data Quality.
• Create (External) Customer/Standard Reporting with the emphasis on flow tracking/KPI monitoring.
• Manage and configure account/access creations and provide support where needed.
• Manage and configure system parameters (such as XMLDOS, TMS settings) where needed.
• Train/Present the teams in-charge of DQ-Data Quality on how to improve their quality of data based on your (internal) control reporting.
• Train/Present our customers/internal teams on Business Solutions and provide level-1 support.
• Create, manage, update and enhance BI-Cognos Reports and KPI monitoring tools.
• Create and/or maintain proper documentation on customer profiles on the CBS scope (traffic analysis)
• Monitor our EDI (Electronic Data Interface) flows and work on continuous improvement in that area.
• Write requirements for new EDI flows.
• Submit change/improvement requests in our technical SMILE ticketing platform and manage the speed of action according to the level of escalation.
Education and competencies related to the Customer Employee:
• Relevant Bachelor and/or Master degree.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar job function.
• Strong analytical skills and technical affinity due to the usage of numerous technical software.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate on different levels.
• Being a great team-player with a positive mindset.
• Fluent in both the Dutch and English language.
• Being comfortable in communicating with internal/external customers in your day-to-day operation.
• Good knowledge of the MS-Office/Office 365 tools.
• Taking initiative and inspire others with enthusiasm.
• Being well-organized, structured and methodical in your work approach and mindset.
• Any knowledge on project management and/or project tools are considered a pre.
• Accurate, pro-active, hands-on and problem-solving attitude.
This Company offers you a challenging and international working environment, where innovation, initiative, flexibility and freedom to succeed are some of the key drivers within the group.
About WerkCentrale Nederland
WerkCentrale Nederland is known to all large and small logistics companies as a temporary employment agency and recruitment and selection company. So we know very well where all available vacancies are. That is why many jobseekers choose WerkCentrale Nederland. We are informal but also professional. Everyone who has met us would like to come back for a new challenge.
The branch employees of WerkCentrale Nederland have worked in logistics themselves and understand you and the market like no other. From our large network of clients, we select the vacancies that suit you best.
As a transport and logistics specialist, WerkCentrale Nederland offers specialized training at every level. Examples are the basic course forwarder, driver training (C, CE, code 95, ADR) and warehouse training (logistics employee, forklift driver, reach truck driver). These courses do not stand in the way of a permanent job. Are you a starter in logistics, do you want to update your knowledge or do you want to make a career switch? Let us inform you.
WerkCentrale Nederland has been a member of the NBBU since 2004 and is in possession of various certificates of professional competence (SNA) and financial reliability. In addition to a specialist, you also choose a reliable partner.