For a company in Nieuw-Vennep, we are immediately looking for Logistics warehouse Import Employee to handle import freight. This concerns work from Monday to Sunday in day shifts.
What are you going to do as a Logistics warehouse Import Employee?
• The unloading and dismantling of aircraft plates or pallets.
• Sorting the freight and the goods.
• Building up pallets.
• Unloading trucks.
• Driving a forklift, EPT or reach truck.
What do we offer the Logistics warehouse Import Employee?
• Work in day shifts for a long period of time. You work in a team.
• Depending on your availability, you work around 40 hours a week. Overtime is possible. Working less is also possible. You can indicate this.
• Starting salary is at least € 2000.00 gross per month and depends on experience.
• There are training options such as obtaining a certificate for driving a forklift, EPT or reach truck.
• Opportunities for growth to other logistics functions such as export warehouse employee or all-round warehouse employee are available.
What do we ask to the Logistics warehouse Import Employee?
Since 1930, this company has been the trusted logistics partner for companies, customers, at and around Schiphol. With the expansion of our professional services, a clear, honest promise and skilled colleagues, we are currently preparing for a very bright future.