Responsibilities for the Warehouse worker Amsterdam:
• Supporting and executing all warehouse related activities for the plant in Almere.
• Executing Goods receipt - physical material handling – unboxing and execute goods receipt in SAP via barcode reader or manually.
• Execution of inbounds - material handling like passing materials to project locations on the production floor or put a way to bin locations.
• Execution of picking & labeling of materials from SAP storage locations for multiple projects and prepare them for distribution to internal production locations or kitting it for shipments to other locations.
• Execute goods receipts in SAP of purchase orders delivered.
• Distribution of materials to correct (warehousing and project) racking locations.
• Execution of picklist for production.
• Execution of floor stock activities – visual check and ordering.
• Execution of outbounds on weekly base.
• Resolution of material delivery issues with other departments.
• Able to co-work with other departments.
Working Hours warehouse worker Amsterdam: 32-40 hours/week
Requirements for the Warehouse worker Amsterdam:
• 3+ years related experience preferred.
• Able to work with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Experience in SAP system is huge advantage.
• Team player, self-driven and able to work independently towards achieving company objectives.
• Qualified to drive a forklift truck (would be an advantage)
Do you know someone who also wants to be considered for a Warehouse worker Amsterdam?
Register him or her via BONUS earn a nice gift voucher! You don't even have to work for us to earn the gift card.
A beautiful warehouse in Amsterdam is looking for staff! Warehouse worker Amsterdam